Monday, November 27, 2006

November

Well, my first big cyclocross race went fairly well. I would have accomplished my goals if I hadn't flatted with one lap to go; my goals were to not get lapped and not finish last.

Ted and I were lucky enough to have two fantastic Thanksgiving dinners this year. We spent Thanksgiving Day with his aunt and uncle near Spokane, and had a second dinner on Saturday with my parents. Needless to say, we have a lot of leftovers in the refrigerator.

I'm heading to New Mexico on Sunday to take my personal chef course, so I've been studying all of the materials they sent me. I can tell it's going to be very intensive, with class running all day long. I'm most excited about the business part of it, as that is what I know the least about. I'll be flying in and out of Seattle, so hopefully the drive over/back won't be too treacherous.

I may be leaving at a great time, as it is cold here. The high for tomorrow is going to be 21! Yuck. And, it'll be even colder on Wednesday.

I turn 26 tomorrow. I feel old when I think that I'll be 26.

1 comment:

UltraMick said...

Happy Birthday! You have a long way to go before you're old. I keep telling myself that I'm not there, so you've got at least 20 years left.... ;)