Thursday, January 04, 2007

more snow

My body is a bit shocked from my first week of training. We managed to get outside every day, except today. The forecast called for a "flurry" this afternoon - now we have about five inches! Our plan was to head to Seattle tomorrow, but now we're not sure if we'll be going this weekend. I'm not too happy about this white stuff.

We didn't do too much for New Year's - just walked downtown to a couple of bars. With all of the students still gone for break, it's pretty quiet around here, which is fine with me. Ted got some Gosling's rum to make a Dark and Stormy, which is the national drink of Bermuda. It's a mixture of dark rum and ginger beer. They're pretty good if the proportions are right.

Tomorrow is my day off and I am definitely looking forward to sleeping in. I'm definitely not setting an alarm tomorrow.

No comments: