Thursday, March 12, 2009

Experiment Update

The experiment did not work today... bummer. I set my alarm early, and arrived to class 25 minutes early, thinking this would be more than enough time. Nope. The girls were already in their seats. They still scoffed and scowled as I walked past, whispering like junior high school cheerleaders.

Since Spring Break is next week, the 2nd attempt at the experiment is going to have to wait, but I am not giving up. Tuesday after Spring Break, I will arrive in class even earlier - perhaps I'll enjoy breakfast and coffee there. Results to follow...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pick her stuff up and drop it on the floor in front of her, making eye contact all the time!
Al

June said...

you have got to be kidding me! good luck!

Riverstone Women's Racing Team said...

Oh my goodness! I'm rooting for you!! Man, reminds me of high school! Good luck!

Matt Weyen said...

I'm eagerly awaiting another update! I think you should not only take their spot, but eat a lot of beans the night before along with many other high fiber foods before hand, saving as much as possible for when you see them walking in.