Friday, March 03, 2006

Relaxation

So, I got my facial done today and it was wonderful. I had no idea what to expect... and ended up falling asleep from the relaxation. Lying in a heated bed certainly helped with that. The only problem was that I was so relaxed afterward that it was very hard to be motivated to go and work out! Here's a description of what I had done:
"...a paraffin hand treatment, hand and foot massage, scalp and facial massage, two-part cleansing, exfoliation or bio-lift mask, sheet or glacial mask, toner, additives and accelerators customized for your skin, steam, necessary extractions, finished with gel and moisturizers."

Gentlemen, this is a good gift for your ladies. Thanks Ted.

I am, thankfully, feeling better, so hopefully I'll be able to get some hard riding in this weekend. Ted and I are heading to Chicago on Wednesday for his brother's wedding. While there, we'll visit his family and meet up with my friend, Tammie. Coincidentally, another friend of mine from collegiate racing, Naomi, will be visiting Tammie at the same time. Naomi, Tammie, and I had a lot of fun together when we all lived in the Pullman area. I haven't seen Naomi since her wedding, which was over 1.5 years ago. It'll be very fun to see them both; there is sure to be some comedy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Ted making a toast at his brother's wedding?

Allison said...

Nope, he's not making a toast.