Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Busy, busy

Lots of things are coming up in the next couple weeks. Ted and I are going to Eugene, Oregon tomorrow to do the "new" Tour of Willamette, which is now known as the Willamette Valley Classic. I did the old race several times in my past and it was always brutal. It is now a four stage race - a time trial and 3 road races. No crits - yay!

We get back late on Sunday night and I fly out first thing Monday morning (along with Mom and Dad) for a week in the Florida Keys. My cousin, Jimmy, is getting married, so we're all going down for the wedding. Ted is going to head down too, but not until later in the week. I am excited to be heading somewhere warm, as this has been one of the grayest, wettest springs here. It's supposedly in the 90s where we're heading, so it'll be a shock for sure. I'm taking my snorkeling mask, my new Ipod, and lots of sunscreen.

I'll try to be good about posting updates as the race progresses this weekend.

No comments: