Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Fall

Fall seems to officially be here now and I'm having a hard time adjusting to the colder, shorter days. I am so much less motivated to ride my bike in weather like this, yet it always seems more rewarding than being active on a beautiful day. Something about being the only one brave enough (or stupid enough) to go out in miserable weather makes me feel good about doing it.

I'm going to New Mexico in December to take a week-long course on the personal chef industry. I think it will be a really useful and interesting class, which should help me in any facet of the culinary field.

Heading to Walla Walla this weekend for some more 'cross fun. Perhaps we'll get to taste a little wine also.

1 comment:

Old as dirt said...

I was thinking the same last night when riding home in the dark on the bike trail, with no lights (I never checked them before I left) and pouring rain...after riding out and doing 'cross practise. What great training I was getting....are we stupid or what??
Good luck this weekend, and be sure to get some wine ; -)