Wednesday, March 28, 2007

2nd half of Redlands

This is my new TT helmet, as modeled by Dad.
Home from Redlands now and missing the warm, sunny weather we were treated to. The rest of the race continued in pretty much the same fashion as the first part, with me really not feeling so great. I developed terrible stomach cramps, which are still bugging me, along with the regular cold symptoms. Not sure exactly what I picked up because I still have an appetite, but just don't feel "right."


In a surprising turn of events, our landlords have given approval for adoption of the smaller hound. He's in foster care now and I am awaiting a behavior report to make sure I would want him, but if all goes well, I could have a dog soon. I am very worried about our little kitties, as I don't want them to change at all, nor do I want them to be overly stressed. I've emailed everyone I know who would have an idea of how this would/could affect them, and everyone seems to think it should be okay, including my family's long-term vet. We'll see. I have a feeling Pazza won't like sharing her "mom" with a brother.


Ted and I are going to visit Rusty at the end of the month. We bought a ticket for Ted and I'll use the family benefit of flying free via standby. It should be fun to go to Memphis, as neither of us have been there before, and I think Rusty will have a lot to show us.




No comments: