Tuesday, May 08, 2007

No photos yet from Memphis, as they're all on Rusty's computer, but hopefully I'll have some eventually. We saw most of the Memphis standards - Graceland, Beale Street, the ducks at the Peabody, barbecue, etc. We packed a lot into our time there and had a lot of fun.

Since we got back, I had my first cook date for a client and we did the state road race championship on Sunday. It wasn't a great day for me, but I'm fine with that. I put in a bit of a tough week last week since I took so much time off for Memphis, so I was pretty much expecting to be tired. Sure enough...

This weekend we'll be in Wenatchee. It'll probably be too hot for Hitcher to come along, so he'll be staying back in Pullman. He and I went to the dog park yesterday, which was really amusing. I had not been to a dog park before and it was fun to watch the dogs interact. At one point, there were 7 dogs all playing together and Hitcher loved it. The dogs ranged from a 2 1/2 month-old Bloodhound puppy to a huge black furball... and Hitcher loved every one of 'em.

No comments: