Monday, April 23, 2007

Here's a photo of Hitcher playing with his friend Truly.
Ted and I are heading to Memphis this afternoon to visit Rusty for a few days. We're not taking bikes, so it'll be a true vacation, which will be kind of nice. Hitcher is being boarded at the kennel for the week, and the kitties are enjoying their own dog-free vacation.


I got home from Walla Walla yesterday to discover that someone had gotten a hold of my credit card # and charged ~$2500 to my card yesterday, so it's been a bit of a hassle to deal with that. All in all, I've called three different customer service numbers and talked to about ten people, but I think I've gotten it all taken care of now. These people definitely need to work on their customer service skills. It seems to me that it should be easier than this.




No comments: