Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas!


Hitcher, Raichle, and me.


Pazza and me.


This is the only action my trainer has been getting lately!

Merry Christmas! There is absolutely nothing bike-related to report, as I have not worked out in over a week. Not once. It's good to take a little break, and then I'll start up after New Year's.

Our Christmas celebration is going to be shifted by one day, so our Christmas Eve will be tomorrow. Rusty is on a work trip right now and doesn't get back to Memphis until tomorrow. He'll immediately hop on a flight to head here and Ted and I will pick him up at the airport in Spokane tomorrow evening. We're hoping it'll work! I guess there have been a lot of delays in the midwest this week, so we have to cross our fingers that he can make it. He only has a few days off, so he really needs to make it back soon, if he's going to come.

We're going to make deep dish pizza tonight and hang out with the animals. I am dog sitting for my friend Laura, so Hitcher has a brother for a week. Raichle (pronounced Rikely), a Border Collie, is several years older than Hitcher, so he gets a bit annoyed by Hitcher's incessant begging to play. It will definitely be interesting to get the Border Collie, Treeing Walker Coonhound, and Miniature Schnauzer together at Mom and Dad's house tomorrow. I don't think you could have three more different dogs.

Happy holidays to everyone!

1 comment:

UltraMick said...

Merry Christmas to you and Ted and all your family!