Sunday, January 31, 2010


My cat loves laundry day. She spends the day on the hot water heater, and then heads to the clean laundry.

After a rest week, I'm ready to put in a few more weeks of good training. Now, I just have to find the time to do so! Thursday afternoon I have to give a 30 minute seminar on a published, scientific journal article, which is pretty much my worst nightmare. Public speaking is not my forte. Mom asked what will be contained in the flask I'll carry in my purse. Ha!

I will be heading to Salt Lake City to visit Rusty and Deborah for part of my Spring Break. I wlll have to take the new, unused snowshoes Ted got me for Christmas, as the weather in Pullman has been far too nice for snow sports. Not that I am complaining... but, in a way I am.

And, now, on to watching the rest of The Dark Knight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such an unteeny queenie. what a sweetie!