Thursday, August 10, 2006

Bermuda bound

I'm going to Bermuda the first week of September to do the Bermuda Grand Prix: http://www.bermudagrandprix.com/ I bought my ticket last week and I'm starting to get excited. From what I understand, the racing is pretty much secondary for most of the people who travel to this race; it's really about relaxing at the end of the season and having a good time. I offered to buy Ted a ticket, but he can't take the time off of work, so I'll be heading down there with some of my fellow TRIA teammates. Should be a good time.

Ted has suggested that I hit the tanning salon a few times in the next few weeks to build up my tolerance to the sun a little. I'm actually considering it since I am so naturally white. Never did I think I would ever go to a tanning salon!

Doing a time trial tonight. Not sure how I'll feel since I'm still kind of sick. Uh-oh, the radar shows some storms heading straight for us.

No comments: