Sunday, February 11, 2007

A basketball fan I am


I have never been a sports fan, at least not of the big American three - football, baseball, and basketball. I am now an official fan of the WSU men's basketball team. Ted and I went to their home game against Arizona and I was officially hooked, deciding to get tickets to more home games. When all was said and done, I had convinced Ted that we needed tickets to every remaining home game that still had tickets available. It has been so fun to watch them, especially since no one expected them to be as good as they are. Only two more games for us. I think I'll go through withdrawal when it's all over!


Flu and colds are spreading around here like crazy. Everyone seems to be sick lately, including me. I was pretty miserable for a good week, but I'm now back to feeling better. Ted had something a while ago too.


I am starting to get really excited for the racing season. The days are getting longer and Daylight Saving Time starts earlier this year - March 11th! I cannot wait. I think Spring is actually finally on its way. The first big race for me this year is Redlands (http://www.redlandsclassic.com/proStage/proStage.shtml), which I have never done before. I'll be heading there with four of my teammates from Ti Cycles and I think we'll have a lot of fun.


Still working on getting the business going - lots of little things to get done. I'm heading to the County Clerk's office tomorrow to see about getting all of my necessary licenses. After that, I should be able to move on to the more fun stuff - designing a logo.

No comments: