Thursday, June 14, 2007

Busy Summer

As part of the moving process, I've gone through a lot of my stuff, and decided to try putting some of it up on eBay. Amazingly enough, a lot of it has actually sold, and it's stuff I don't even want! Most of it is cycling clothing and components and they seem to be fairly hot items. Who'd have thought?

I received the rough concepts for my business logo yesterday and they look very cool. I'm excited. My logo will definitely be unique and will stand out, thanks to Ted's friend Daniel. He also has a lot of marketing ideas. For now, I just have a very basic web site: www.uspca.net/wa/personalpala

I just finished looking at a calendar for the rest of the summer and it's going to be busy! The next weekend at home appears to be 8 or 9 weeks from now. Yes, there is a lot of bike racing ahead, along with a trip to Chicago, a move to a different place here in Pullman, a trip to San Antonio for Ted, and more. Busy, busy, but that's how I like it.

I've had a problem with my leg this week, so I'm hoping it treats me okay for racing this weekend. My left quad became sore on Monday and it's been bothering me when I ride, and especially for hard efforts. I'm just resting it now, with hopes that it'll feel fine by Saturday. This weekend's racing is in the Methow Valley of Washington, which is supposed to be a beautiful area.

That's all for now!

No comments: