Monday, July 23, 2007

I absolutely love having the daily Tour de France coverage, though it does cause me to spend much more time in front of the TV than I normally do. It's been really hot here lately, so we've kind of been stuck indoors for the most part. I can't wait for a cool down.

Ted's in San Antonio this week for a conference, so I'm just hanging out here with Shamus, Pazza, and Hitcher. We move in a little more than a week, so there's going to be quite a lot to get done around here soon, including a major cleaning. Ted has been in this apartment since 1999, so a lot of living has happened here.

The racing season is pretty much over, aside from a few small local things. Time to start getting ready for cyclocross season! Well, this has been a boring update. Hopefully there will be more exciting things to write about here soon.

No comments: