Tuesday, July 03, 2007

More Races on the Horizon

Just last week I decided to do the national championship road race in Seven Springs, Pennsylvania. It was a very spontaneous decision, which was largely due to the cancellation of the women's race at the Cascade Cycling Classic; I'm still highly disappointed with the race organizers for their choice there.

I was also searching for a team for the Tour de Toona, which is a 7 day race in Altoona, Pennsylvania. I've done it the past two years and was hoping to do it again, but I had pretty much figured I wasn't going to find a team. I just got an invitation this morning to race Toona with a team, so it turns out that I'm going to do it afterall. July will be a bit hectic, but it'll be fun to do these races.

1 comment:

UltraMick said...

Good luck in PA, Allison!