Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Riding Outdoors and France-bound

The weather has finally turned up, allowing us to get outside for some good rides. Saturday saw 6 of us doing an 80 mile loop from Pullman, down Wawawai grade, and back up the Lewiston grade to Pullman. See photos from that ride below.

Today we got out for 3 hours. It was sunny with blue skies, and I was actually warm on the bike. What a novelty!


Me in my new Bob's Bicycles team kit.


Left to right, front to back: Kris Stanton, Ben Rhodes, Adam Southerland, and Stephen Howard.


A self-portrait of Ted.


Here we have Ben Rhodes, Kris Stanton, Stephen Howard, Adam Southerland, and me.


The river was completely flat.

In other news, Rusty and I are heading to Paris next week. He'll get his official schedule for March in two days, so then we'll know exactly when we're going, and for how long. Most likely, we'll be leaving on the 25th or 26th and coming back in the first couple days of March. It won't be a long trip, but we plan to cram as much in as possible. I have emails out to two of my former French professors, so I'm sure I'll get some good feedback from them. All I know is that I plan to have some wine, cheese, bread, gelato, onion soup, crepes, pastries, chocolate, and on, and on...

5 comments:

StevenCX said...

Hating you from frozen Minnesota, where there's it going to get down to -11, -29 windchill tonight!

June said...

gorgeous ride along the river.
Have fun in Paris. Ooh la la!

Matt Weyen said...

Have fun in Paris! The weather here is picking up, but it looks even nicer along the Snake River!

UltraMick said...

Send pictures from Paris--or at least OF Paris when you get back.

UltraMick said...

Your course record at the Frostbite TT still stands!