Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas, etc.

Christmas has come and gone and it's almost time to really start training for the season. I received the first part of my training program this week and I'll be ready to jump in on the 1st. My body will be a little shocked at first, but in a good way. I'm excited to start getting fit after taking it pretty easy for a while. I'll be racing with Ti Cycles in 2007 and I think we'll have a lot of fun.

Ted and I spent Christmas Eve and Christmas in Pullman before heading to Mom and Dad's to do a belated Christmas there with them and Rusty. We also celebrated the birthdays of Dad, Rusty, and me, as our birthdays all happened within the past month.

No big New Years plans this year, though I'm sure we'll end up doing something around here. Now for some new photos.

No comments: