Friday, February 12, 2010

2010


I just got my new ride for 2010, courtesy of Vertical Earth in Coeur d'Alene. Loving the black and red, and stoked to take it for a spin tomorrow. The Riverstone Women's team is going to kick ass in 2010!

As for the race car poll, I found the Ferrari to look faster, while Ted thought the McLaren looked faster. Yes, this means I owe Ted a drink.

I will be back in PT next week, though not for the back this time. This time it will be for my left leg, which has been bothering me since October. Hmmm.... maybe I should have used the PT referral I received in November, but I was stubborn and thought it would get better on its own. It hasn't. A very sore area near the fibular head, along with lots of tingling down the leg, has me thinking it's a nerve problem.

In any case, I am determined to get a real season of racing in this year. Last year was incredibly frustrating, as I was forced to spend half of April, nearly all of May, and half of June off the bike. Needless to say, no results were seen.

3 comments:

Sarah Brown said...

Sorry, but I have to agree with Ted on the cars. However, I'm in complete agreement about our Sex-Ay BIKES!! And I'm glad you've started up the blog again :-)

Unknown said...

Love the new bikes, just wish one of you were my size so that I could buy it when you are done with it :)

June said...

gorgeous bike!