Monday, February 22, 2010


Hitcher and I have continued to take the GPS with us on all of our walks. After one month of walks, we have done 59.08 miles. There were also 6 days when Ted walked Hitcher without me, and 1 day when (heaven-forbid!) Hitcher got no walk. So, after 24 days of walking, our average per day is ~2.5 miles/day. Keep in mind that our walks also contain LOTS of stopping, smelling, marking, and pooping, so a short distance can turn into a fairly long walk time-wise.


Old Man Shamus enjoyed a few sips of Guinness before his afternoon nap yesterday.

The semester is about to get very busy for me, as I will be conducting a minimum of 24 aroma and taste panels before the end of April. The panels, papers, tests, and my fine talent of procrastination are making me one stressed chica right now. Then again, it's only 2 months, right? Or, 120 miles of dog walks. That's nothing!

1 comment:

StevenCX said...

There's a LOLcat caption in there somewhere...