Thursday, October 11, 2007

Ahrens Whole Shot

I rode my new Ahrens Whole Shot today and I'm really liking it. I was a bit disappointed this evening when Ted and I were the only ones to show up for our weekly cx practice - I wanted to show off my new ride! It felt great on the grass and going over barriers. I noticed the biggest difference when I shouldered the bike. This bike is almost 4 pounds lighter than my LeMond, and it makes a big difference. Overall, it just feels more responsive. It is a slightly smaller frame, and the frame is aluminum vs. the steel LeMond. I think it'll be a fun ride, and I really look forward to racing on it on Sunday.

We got confirmation that we have season tickets for the WSU Cougar basketball season, which I am super excited about. We'll go to 13 or 14 home games. The basketball games are so fun! The first one is on November 9th, though we may go to an exhibition game on November 4th.
My battery is about to die, so that's it for now.

No comments: