Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Just stuff...

Kisses

This is one of the funniest things Hitcher does. Everytime this heater kicks on, he immediately hangs out in front of it, letting the hot air blow his ears. We don't know how he does it because it is hot!



My back isn't any worse, but it isn't a whole lot better either. I got a massage yesterday and wasn't overly impressed, so I tried someone else today. The girl today was really good. I'm staying off my feet as much as possible. I really want to race in Walla Walla this weekend, so I'm trying to get it better ASAP.


Rusty and Deborah are in town for a few days too, and they'll be spending a day wine tasting in Walla Walla. Normally I'd go, but I'm not sure it would be great for me to sit in the car for 4-6 hours, so I'm not sure if I'll go.


An ad for my personal chef service is running in our local paper here today, so I'm hoping that will get me some more exposure. In addition to that, I am starting a part-time position on Friday. I'll be doing some lab work at WSU for a wildlife biology project. I haven't worked in a lab for a couple years, so I feel super rusty. Plus, my background never has been in chemistry.


Hmmm... what else? Ted and I are going to Chicago for Thanksgiving. While there, we'll do a couple cyclocross races in Iowa. Then we'll spend Christmas back here. Wow, is it that time of year yet?

No comments: