Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The happenings

Phil and Hitcher
Chin rester

Who, me? Drying rack? It's a cat tower, right?


Fluffy Shamus



Play is so tiring



Racin'



The start of Ted's race at Fort Walla Walla






The ramp from the Walla Walla race a week ago




Ted's parents just left Pullman today after a few days of visiting. While they were here, we went out to eat a couple times, took Hitcher for some good walks, and squeezed in a cyclocross race in Spokane. Unfortunately, neither Ted or I had a good race, so it wasn't the best race for Phil and Ellie to watch. Ted clipped his foot on a rock and crashed pretty hard, so he wasn't able to finish. His ankle is still swollen and bruised.



I'm nursing a very sore throat and not feeling so great. Phil was sick while he was here too, so there is definitely stuff going around. I got my flu shot a couple weeks ago, so I'm hoping this will just be a cold.


Hitcher starts advanced dog school tonight, so I'm crossing my fingers he does okay! I hope he's well enough advanced!

1 comment:

Old as dirt said...

I think someone is trying to send Ted a message!

NO CYCLOCROSS FOR YOU