Friday, November 16, 2007

Where in the world?

Spooned by the dog.
Ripples.


Watching the world go by.



The weather in Pullman has finally turned a bit, but I still can't complain. It is November, afterall. I barely worked out this week since I still was not feeling good, so I'm going into Jingle Cross with less fitness than I had hoped. It'll still be fun, though!



It's hard to believe that the final race of the Inland NW Cyclocross Series is Sunday. It went by so quickly! After a couple weeks of very little training, I am very much looking forward to racing on Sunday. Then, we'll have three days in Pullman before heading to Chicago for Thanksgiving.



We went to the Cougar basketball game tonight, which is always really fun. We had the most annoying fans sitting behind us, though. Three overweight ladies were sitting behind us, screaming in our ears the whole time, and I just grew increasingly annoyed. Was it really necessary for them to tell the Cougs to "REBOUND!!!!!!!!!!!" each time the Vandals attempted a shot? I mean, honestly! It's not like they could even hear these women, no matter how much they screamed. Then, there was the guy who was the ONLY person in our section to stand. Thankfully, he was not in front of us, but he continually stood in front of the poor women behind him, completely blocking their view. I'm all for getting into the game, team spirit, etc., but some of these people are just ridiculous!



I talked to my brother today. He and I have yet to take the trip he gave me for Christmas last year, but we're hoping to go in early 2008. I have the total freedom to pick any place in the world for said vacation. We will be somewhat limited on time, as Rusty will most likely only have 7 days, at the most, off. Where to go? I am currently leaning toward Paris, Prague, or somewhere (safe) in South America. Rome would be fun too, and Greece has always intrigued me. Japan would be neat also. Hmmm.... any suggestions?

1 comment:

Old as dirt said...

Cape Town South Africa! Warm and beautiful.